my legacy



MY  LEGACY (YOU WANT TO BE READING THIS)

I hope you understand my language.
If you are reading this, you are probably an alien,a future specimen
Whatever be, you are not of my species.I say this with a sense of surety as i am the last of my species..
The very last...

See,I was born on this blue planet (I hope you understand what I mean) called earth (pronounced as urth). You see, I am old and my memories are faded. But…I still remember my history….MY LEGACY.
It was the year 4025(yes…a long ago). I lived in the world’s capital, New York. The world government used to be an executive body of five and they were elected by the world (obviously).
At that time, the government composed of Kronos, Shiva, Christ, Hades and Rahu. It was regarded as the most powerful as of then.
From the time from which I could start thinking (yes….from my birth), I wanted to be a traveler……..a space traveler.
Think about this. Even before you have finished your engineering, there are millions of engineers already working. The same goes with medicine and every other job. Think about scientists….they work day in and day out to win a prize that was made up and named after a person (Nobel Prize)
Is this what life is for??
I wanted to be larger than this....to discover life’s secrets, to know the unknown and discover the undiscovered. Thus I became a space traveler as I believed that my answers lay outside our small, cute earth. 

It was in my 7th grade math class that my first question came up. We were being taught about dimensions in geometry. We were taught about one dimension, two dimensions and three dimensions. Then I wondered……..what about the fourth, fifth, sixth……..was there an end? Was there an infinite dimension that we were unaware of?
My second question came to my mind when I was presented with a z-shock watch (yes….the latest model) after my tenth board exams. i looked at the time ticking away and wondered........who controls time??
Then I convinced myself that answering these questions would be my ambition….my destiny.
I grew up to be a handsome young man with about three or four PhD’s (I don’t remember my friend….).this enabled me to join the world’s space center, WASA.
I had to work for about 20 years before I got my opportunity. It was supposed to be a 2 month trip to the moon. And return??You think I am crazy?
Thus I came on the spaceship and never went back. By then, I had trained myself to live without air, water and food.
Then I started my research.
I roamed around, in and out of galaxies, near stars and past shooting stars.
I did not make much progress until I died…………….
And then I discovered….
Death was the ultimate and infinite dimension (you got it right Shiva and Hades).There is and will never be anything superior.
I also discovered that we ourselves are controllers of time (better luck next time kronos).We decide what to do when and where. We define our own lives.

This legacy my friend (and by the way earth was destroyed, as Rahu swallowed it….you know....political instability).

Comments

Popular Posts